All thing is infinity !..
In life have many sweet sour thing that must "plus minus or should be expand & simplify" (^_^)... Sometime we need to solve all problem in "long divison".. But sometime it also can be "factorial" and then we will get the answer by "siqma notation" .... Cause ALLAH always by ur side.. insyaALLAH ... +_+

~~ BAGAIKAN DIARI KISAH HIDUP YANG MEMERLUKAN LUAHAN UNTUK MEMBERI KELANCARAN PENGALIRAN DARAH DALAM OTAK ~~
Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

my only hope!





ALLAH Says :

"Try to Walk on My Way,
I'll Make all the Ways Easy for you.

Try to Spend your Wealth in My Way, 
I 'll Open Oceans of Treasure for you.

Try to Leave your Wills for Me,
I 'll Make your Desired Destiny for you.

Try to Bear Pain on My Way,
I 'll Open the Doors of My Care for you.

Try to Believe in Me,
I 'll Make Sincere Friends for you.

Try to Be Mine,
I 'll Make Everyone for you.

ALLAH IS MY ONLY HOPE... ♥ !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tocei2 (^_')~~