All thing is infinity !..
In life have many sweet sour thing that must "plus minus or should be expand & simplify" (^_^)... Sometime we need to solve all problem in "long divison".. But sometime it also can be "factorial" and then we will get the answer by "siqma notation" .... Cause ALLAH always by ur side.. insyaALLAH ... +_+

~~ BAGAIKAN DIARI KISAH HIDUP YANG MEMERLUKAN LUAHAN UNTUK MEMBERI KELANCARAN PENGALIRAN DARAH DALAM OTAK ~~
Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, July 22, 2012

sorry dear



~I'm just silence & smile in what kind of time ~


I'm so tired to handle it,
so, I'm leave it.
but, its don't means that 
I let u go from my heart
I just so bored with them
that don't understand about
what every person felt..

For me,
its enough that I'm doing but its still in ISLAM way
insya, Alhamdulilah..

in fact, u don't have right in my way..
u just follow to avoid me in something dangerous o social!

SORRY,
Its so hard to me made it as a my decision..
but, u dont know how i feel,
every time to time..

"TERPAKSA.. u know!"

P/s: bahasa ke2 ke Laut..xsempat nk kejar.. sory..

No comments:

Post a Comment

tocei2 (^_')~~